Saturday, October 4, 2008

Trees and sky


Three flights down, 4 to go. ~10 hours of sleep in 3 days. But I've managed to find a couple of lattes, trees, and sky. So far so good.
Salt Lake to see my soon-to-be god daughter, and my skittish "neice" Naula (150lb mastiff afraid of her own nose). Then a roudy day in Co. Springs with my sister, her bratty husband, and adorable children. I only threw in the bratty part because he's reading over my shoulder.
Boston tomorrow, Rise Against Monday, Ireland Wednesday.

4 comments:

Virginie & Olivier said...

Enjoy your flight to Ireland! Lucky you, I wish it was me ;-)
Already missing you here...
Have all the fun in the world

Olivier

ericka said...

Bugs--Love your reflections. They make me teary eyed. Love you more than words can say! Be safe and enjoy!
e

Melody Schock said...

Have a great time in Ireland. That pic turned out great. I'll be posting the rest and sending you a link. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Hope your trip is all you have been dreaming about.!!